Workshops2 hours of Power!
Productivity in Uncertain Times
Your 2 hour workshops to boost motivation, inspiration and productivity
About Your Workshop
Topics you can choose from to create your productivity workshop:
- Habits and procrastination
- Making the most of the leading via the lens
- Understanding the power of proximity for leading a WFH workforce
- Staying productive when nothing is certain
- Hacking your day for success
- Shifting from goal setting to goal getting
- Quick wins from short goals
- Leading self and others through uncertainty
- Identifying, Setting and Holding Boundaries without the guilt
For your Team or for your Mangement Team
Your workshop can be customised for your direct reports or for the management team.
- Customised two-hour interactive workshop delivered live in your office or boardroom, or online
- Domestic travel, travel restrictions / access permitting
- 20 copies of my book The Productive Leader
- Customised worksheets and templates
- 30 minute follow up accountability online session
Your Presenter – Sally Foley-Lewis
Sally Foley-Lewis inspires and skills managers be high performing, purposeful and productive. Obsessed with boosting productive- and self-leadership that ensures people reach their potential. Sally’s presentations and programs positively impact your confidence, leadership and results.
- 2021 A.I. Influential Businesswoman – Winner – Most Inspirational Leadership Development Specialist (Australia)
- 2020 Gold Stevie Award – Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Business Services
- 2020 Bronze Stevie Award – Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Consumer Services
- 2020 Breakthrough Speaker of the Year by Professional Speakers Australia
- 2019 finalist for Australian Learning Professional of the Year
- 2019 Australian Champion Sole Trader winner – Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- One of the 25 LinkedIn Top Voices for Australia for 2018 for her thought leadership.
She is a global professional speaker, and has authored multiple books. Her book The Productive Leader received an endorsement from the renowned global personal development guru Brian Tracy. The drive to support and skill managers comes from her own senior leadership experiences. Sally delivers presentations, keynote speeches, workshops and coaching – live online and face-to-face – to skill managers, boost productivity and self-leadership.
Blending 20+ years of working with a diverse range of people and industries, in Germany, the Middle East, Asia and across Australia Sally has extensive qualifications, a wicked sense of humour and an ability to inspire and make people feel at ease. Sally’s your first choice for mastering skills, facilitating action and achieving results.