Sally Foley-LewisInspiring Middle Managers to Lead
In the simplest of terms, I help middle managers lead more confidently, productively and effectively through presentations and workshops that are engaging, dynamic and designed for the learning to stick.
With over 20 years experience, I create powerful experiences through:
- thorough reseach of your industry and unique context
- sharing my own leadership and middle management experiences, case studies and anecdotes
- interactive and dynamic audience engagement
Engage and Inspire
- Lift Them to Lead – Unleash the Power of Your B-Suite
- The V.A.L.U.E. of the Middle
- Perfectly Positioned – The Magic of the Middle
- Goal Getting
- Team Roles and Team Building
- Stepping Up – Motivating Self & Others
- Middle Manager Leadership Development
- Great Leadership Starts with Self-Leadership
- Delegate: Double the Results! Halve the Effort!
- Feedback and Performance
Live in Person
Keynote & Conference Speaker
Event budgets are complex! I understand that you must get a return on your investment and every expense decision can be scrutinised throughout the planning and running of events.
I would be delighted to work closely with your event sponsor who will cover my fee. Check out the sponsor one-sheet for more information.
Sally was a vital, positive and engaging expert speaker. Sally was a popular speaker and a vital element of the forum. Her energy and enthusiasm for her subject is infectious, her delivery I would describe as electric as she buzzes across the stage. One delegate described her in the feedback as simply “Brilliant.” I highly recommend Sally as a speaker.
Clare Mansbridge, Communications Events Project Manager
Informed, prepared, calm & collected but possessing the right energy to keep a large group engaged throughout the whole duration of the workshop.
She’s a great speaker, kind, entertaining and achieved the objectives.
Sally was incredibly engaging and a wonderful facilitator.