Pick My Brains: I love helping people!
Helping is in my DNA! I love seeing people succeed in whatever venture they choose.
Friends, potential clients and colleagues often ask if they can pick my brains. The offer of coffee or a meal is lovely however it’s not a sustainable business practice and I am unable to say yes to everyone (as much as I’d love to say yes). If you are running your own business or practice then I would recommend you do the same; you cannot sustain the ‘can I pick your brains for a cup of coffee’ strategy. This is not about being mean it’s about value: respecting value and expertise.
What I can help you with…
- Increasing your productivity
- Creating your professional and personal development plan
- Goal Getting
- Improving your self-leadership
- Mastering your management and leadership skills
- Social media and blog content ideas and scheduling
- Business book writing plan: turning your knowledge and expertise into a book
… this is just a sample. Let’s chat and see if I’m the right fit for you!
How I Can Help
1 hour session:
Face to face in Brisbane or via Skype/Zoom outside of Brisbane
$1000 + GST
Book 1 hour Session
Half day strategy session:
Face to face in Brisbane or via Skype/Zoom outside of Brisbane + 30min follow up session
$4500 + GST
Book Half Day Session
What do we cover?
Past “pick my brains” sessions have included:
- Planning your career progression
- Goal Getting
- Planning, goal setting and scheduling your day, week, month and quarter
- Identifying the important from the urgent
- Understanding and setting boundaries
- Emotional Intelligence and productivity
- Understanding your procrastination triggers
- Calendar, email, social media and text management
Small Business Productivity
- Positioning and visibility of your brand
- Getting speaking engagements
- Content calendar for social media, blogs and newsletters: how to repurpose content with ease
- Business development calendar scheduling for success
- Outsourcing successfully
Leading Productive Teams
- Boosting the productivity of your team
- Helping your team members to prioritise, plan and follow through
- Having critical conversations
- Delegating for development, delight and de-stress
- Conflict resolution skills
- Inspiration and advice on self- and team-leadership
- Understanding team roles and how to get the best from team members
Stay in touch!
Sign up and receive: