Hybrid Workshop – US Eastern Time
How to get Hybrid right!
Leading and managing yourself and others when you can’t always see your team working!
Thursday 2nd and 9th February 2023
9am – 1pm US Eastern Time
- Understand what a hybrid team is and how it differs from a remote or local team.
- Boost your self-leadership for exceptional resilience transitioning to leading a hybrid team.
- Identify potential issues and concerns and how to resolve them quickly and effectively.
- Explore strategies to engage the team and help them feel connected and stay productive.
- Learn how to measure and conduct performance conversations across the hybrid team.
- Identify issues related to proximity and resolve them effectively to avoid negatively affecting the team culture.
- Explore the silver linings of a hybrid team and how to leverage these for productivity, performance and profit.
- Leadership via the lens: how to connect, check-in, check progress, and get the most out of the team when you can’t physically visit your remote team members.
- Identify boundaries that help sustain you and your team’s respectful, professional and productive working relationships.
$597 + GST per person
- Workshop (value $7,500)
- Editable PDF workbook (value $35)
- Managing Remotely and Virtually eBook (value $19.95)
- Set of Management Success Cards (value $57)