Motivators Mini Masterclass
Thursday 24th June 2021 – Assessment link released (via email)
Thursday 1st July 2021 – Motivators Mini Masterclass 10:30am – 12:00pm AEST (Brisbane, Australia)
Can’t make the date? Register for the recording.
$167.00 incl. GST
Self-awareness is attributed to success: the more self-awareness one has the greater the propensity for success.
“According to research by The Potential Project, self-awareness has a more positive impact on leadership than an MBA. The study evaluated more than 1,000 leaders in more than 800 companies across the world. The findings show that self-awareness encourages us to lead ourselves with authenticity and integrity — and in turn better lead others.” (Source: Gustavo Razzetti)
Should I get a refund on my MBA? 😳 😉 … of course not. The way I see it is this: I graduated with an MBA in 2005, it’s now 2021, if I did nothing to learn more about myself, leadership, leading self and others since graduating with the MBA, then I would equate that to avoidance and neglect of my development. Furthermore, studying for the MBA was not the same as learning about myself, my personal development in areas such as emotional intelligence, personality and behavioural styles, personal motivators and drivers.
Self-awareness is a lifelong journey and there are a diverse range of activities that can help increase and improve self-awareness.
From a self-leadership perspective, actively participating in exercises and activities that increase self-awareness, helps shift from simply smouldering to sputtering. Like a fire, when it sputters, it intermittently sparks which can rekindle the fire. Knowing is the first step, growing (applying the learning) is the next step.
Having worked with thousands of managers, understanding how to motivate and engage themself and their team for greater productivity and performance is an ongoing issue.
According to teamstage.ai…
- Only 15% of employees worldwide feel engaged.
- Engaged employees are 87% less likely to resign from their companies.
- 39% of employees feel underappreciated at work.
- 81% of employees are thinking of quitting their jobs for better offers.
- 66% of employees were motivated to stay at their job with the presence of a corporate incentive program.
- 87% of employees expect their employer to help them find a balance between work and personal obligations.
COVID-19 absolutely shifted the landscape for how to engage teams. The challenge of keeping everyone engaged and maintaining a sense of team while everyone is working fully or partially remotely.
Our world is still adapting, while also coping, while also working; and it will never be the same again. Staying the course when the course keeps changing is exhausting. Nonetheless, you need to maintain and sustain your leadership throughout. You must remain focused while also supporting the organisation to remain productive.
Managers are asking what they have to do now and how to prepare for next. Managers are sharing their concerns with me:
- How do I engage my remote team?
- How do I handle resistance for returning to the office and how do I harness the champions of return to work?
- How do I keep the team motivated for now and ready for what we need to do next?
- I’m so much more exhausted than ever before, how can I get through this and keep my sanity?
- How do I answer questions when no one has an answer?
Knowing and understanding your drivers or motivators is the first step, it’s what you do with the information that will make the difference in your leadership.
Motivation influences behavior, decisions and actions. Finding ways to achieve objectives that resonate and align with core motivations is vital for superior performance. Those who understand their natural motivators better are far more likely to pursue the right opportunities, for the right reasons, and get the results they desire.
According to a Gallup study, employees work 20% more productively when motivated!
There’s no good or bad drivers, simply different and understanding differences and preferences equips you so you can determine how to respond to situations intentionally. Knowing the current status means you can decide your growth opportunities.
In this mini masterclass you’ll:
- complete your personal Motivator Assessment;
- explore your ranked seven drivers;
- discover what these seven drivers mean for you, your self-leadership, and leading your team;
- uncover professional and leadership development opportunities;
- receive the full Motivators Report; and
- participate in the 90-minute interactive Motivators Mini Masterclass.
$167.00 incl. GST
You will also receive:
- The recording of the session.
- Chapter one of the book The Productive Leader.
- Weekly leadership notes.
- Management Success Skills eBook.
- The Self-Leadership whitepaper.
Who is this for:
- Managers and leaders who have a responsibility to engage, motivate, and drive the performance of others.
- Professionals who want to learn more about themself so they can be even more productive contributors.
- Professionals who want to improve their self-leadership through increased and improved self-awareness.
- Professionals who know that with ongoing professional development they are going to have ongoing career success.
Qualifications: MBA, Grad Dip in Management, BA Leisure Studies, Dip Career Guidance, Cert IV in Workplace Training and Assessment, Certificate in Executive Coaching
International Speaker who helps managers lead
Sally helps managers be high performing, purposeful and productive. Obsessed with boosting productive- and self-leadership that ensures people reach their potential. Sally’s presentations and workshops positively impacts your results, confidence and effectiveness.
- 2020 Gold Stevie Award – Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Business Services
- 2020 Bronze Stevie Award – Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Consumer Services
- 2020 Breakthrough Speaker of the Year by Professional Speakers Australia
- 2019 finalist for Australian Learning Professional of the Year
- 2019 Bronze Stevie International Business Award
- 2019 Australian Champion Sole Trader winner – Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- One of the 25 LinkedIn Top Voices for Australia for 2018 for her thought leadership.
A global professional speaker, and has authored multiple books. Her book The Productive Leader received an endorsement from the renowned global personal development guru Brian Tracy. The drive to support and skill managers comes from her own senior leadership experiences. Sally delivers presentations, keynote speeches, workshops and coaching – all online and face-to-face – to help skill managers, boost productivity and self-leadership.
Blending 20+ years of working with a diverse range of people and industries, in Germany, the Middle East, Asia and across Australia Sally has extensive qualifications, a wicked sense of humour and an ability to make people feel at ease. Sally’s your first choice for inspiration, mastering skills, facilitating action and achieving results.