Leadership and Professional Development Online Academy
Leadership and Professional Development go hand in hand.
Did you know…
📌 83% of businesses say it’s important to develop leaders at all levels. Yet less than 5% of companies have implemented leadership development across all levels. (Apollo Technical, 2021)
📌 Leadership skills are not only important when building a company but maintaining and nurturing a workforce as well. Leadership quality is viewed as high by 48% of leaders in their current organisations, up from 34% in 2011. (Bersin by Deloitte)
📌 Only 11% of HR leaders feel they have a strong bench that can take over leadership roles as they open up leading to increased leadership gaps.
📌 The Global Leadership Forecast 2018, prepared by The Conference Board and Development Dimensions International, found that organisations that embrace a more inclusive approach to leadership training are 4.2 times more likely to outperform those that restrict development to management.
Having worked with thousands of managers across the world, what they consistently share with me is:
- “I really want my team to do well, I just don’t know how to engage them.”
- “I want to delegate but I don’t know where to start or what I can delegate.”
- “I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong, I try to be clear with my expectations but sometimes it all goes wrong.”
- “It’s exhausting trying to drive everyone’s productivity.”
- “I have to admit that I avoid feedback conversations with some people as I don’t want to be accused of being a bully by some or get the ‘stalling by waterworks’ by others.”
- “Maybe I’m just not cut out for leading others.”
The more that leaders develop themselves the greater the performance and productivity gains the organisatiion can acheive.
According to teamstage.ai…
- Only 15% of employees worldwide feel engaged.
- Engaged employees are 87% less likely to resign from their companies.
- 39% of employees feel under-appreciated at work.
- 81% of employees are thinking of quitting their jobs for better offers.
- 66% of employees were motivated to stay at their job with the presence of a corporate incentive program.
- 87% of employees expect their employer to help them find a balance between work and personal obligations.
COVID-19 absolutely shifted the landscape for how to engage teams. The challenge of keeping everyone engaged and maintaining a sense of team while everyone is working fully or partially remotely.
Our world is still adapting, while also coping, while also working; and it will never be the same again. Staying the course when the course keeps changing is exhausting. Nonetheless, you need to maintain and sustain your leadership throughout. You must remain focused while also supporting the organisation to remain productive.
According to a Gallup study, employees work 20% more productively when motivated!
This means that leaders will also be 20% more productive when they are motivated. Leadership and professional development:
- engages the leader deeper in their own journey
- improves the leader’s self-awareness
- improves the leader’s emotional intelligence and resilience
- enhances the leader’s confidence
- equips the leader with skills, tools and strategies for engaging, motivating and driving team performance
$57 per month
Access Development On your Terms
Even in pre-COVID times, leaders and managers would struggle to step away and take time to actively work on their professional and leadership development. Being able to steal time and attention for development since COVID hit is still a challenge. Leaders share with me that they are so focused on supporting their people and making sure they are safe and productive means they have little time, focus and energy for themselves.
The Leadership and Professional Development Academy aims to make learning, development, community and networking accessible and affordable.
You can scroll down to see all the inclusions in your academy membership but the two main features are the access to all the self-paced online learning and the bimonthly online coaching calls.
- The self-paced online courses: you can pick and choose the courses to suit your needs: more courses will be added constantly and these are automatically included in your membership.
- The bimonthly online coaching calls: 90 minute coaching calls that will discuss a key leadership issue or skill; dive into your questions; share insights and provide a platform for networking with likeminded professionals.
Your Academy Membership includes:
Thousands of dollars value for $57 per month
- access to all current and future leadership and professional development self-paced online courses (a single course value ~$400);
- complete your choice of professional development assessment: DISC, Emotional Intelligence or Motivators (one assessment per person) and receive the full assessment report (Value $257);
- bimonthly 90 minute online Group Coaching Call (Value $1500);
- access to Leadership & Professional Development Member Questions Sheet – ask questions and find quick answers;
- an action workbook (editable PDF) for capturing insights, learning, setting goals and taking action (Value $150);
- a copy of Sally’s book The Productive Leader (Value $35)
Minimum value $2342 for $57 per month
Who should join the Academy?
- Managers and leaders who have a responsibility to engage, motivate, and drive the performance of others.
- Managers and leaders who want to learn more about themself so they can be even more productive leaders.
- Managers and leaders who want to improve their self-leadership through increased and improved self-awareness.
- Managers and leaders who struggle to access development opportunities on thier terms.
- Supervisors, frontline leaders, team leaders who need support shifting from operational to more strategic leadership.
- Managers and leaders who haven’t had skills development to help them shift from individual contributor to people leader.
- Any leader who wants a sense of community and some extra networking.
- Anyone who sees people leadership in their future: be future ready!
Don’t join the Academy if you:
- Want someone else to do all the work for you
- Aren’t committed to your own professional and leadership development
Your Facilitator – Sally Foley-Lewis
Qualifications: MBA, Grad Dip in Management, BA Leisure Studies, Dip Career Guidance, Cert IV in Workplace Training and Assessment, Certificate in Executive Coaching
International Speaker who helps managers lead
Sally helps managers be high performing, purposeful and productive. Obsessed with boosting productive- and self-leadership that ensures people reach their potential. Sally’s presentations and workshops positively impacts your results, confidence and effectiveness.
- 2021 Influential Businesswoman Winner – Most Influential Leadership Development Specialist (Australia)
- 2020 Gold Stevie Award – Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Business Services
- 2020 Bronze Stevie Award – Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Consumer Services
- 2020 Breakthrough Speaker of the Year by Professional Speakers Australia
- 2019 finalist for Australian Learning Professional of the Year
- 2019 Bronze Stevie International Business Award
- 2019 Australian Champion Sole Trader winner – Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- One of the 25 LinkedIn Top Voices for Australia for 2018 for her thought leadership.
A global professional speaker, and has authored multiple books. Her book The Productive Leader received an endorsement from the renowned global personal development guru Brian Tracy. The drive to support and skill managers comes from her own senior leadership experiences. Sally delivers presentations, keynote speeches, workshops and coaching – all online and face-to-face – to help skill managers, boost productivity and self-leadership.
Blending 20+ years of working with a diverse range of people and industries, in Germany, the Middle East, Asia and across Australia Sally has extensive qualifications, a wicked sense of humour and an ability to make people feel at ease. Sally’s your first choice for inspiration, mastering skills, facilitating action and achieving results.