Deciding and booking Sally as your event speaker:
Sally’s Speaker One Sheet: SallyFoleyLewis OneSheet2017
Click to read the bio: SallyFoleyLewis Bio2017
Terms and Conditions: An agreement to engage will be forwarded to you as part of confirming the booking for Sally. General terms and conditions can be seen here: Terms and Conditions
Why Book Sally:
1. Qualified: Sally’s qualifications are extensive, including an MBA. She is also a Fellow and Certified Learning Practitioner of the Institute of Learning Professionals, and an accredited speaking member of Professional Speakers Australia.
2. Flexible and Customised: Meeting your event requirements is something Sally prides herself on. Sally can deliver content in a variety of formats, such as keynote, breakout session, masterclass, workshop or TED-style. Sally will take the time to discuss your unique needs and customise content to suit you.
3. Engaging: Audience interaction and participation are key components of Sally’s presentations and presentation style. She has an engaging sense of humour that audiences resonate with and her authenticity is what has the audience swarming around Sally at the end of her sessions. Please ask Sally to show you her speaker reels and previous recorded events.
Bonuses for your employees / clients:
Talk to Sally about discounts on bulk orders of her products so you can show your client or employees you appreciate them and their professional development. Check out Management Success Cards, and Successful Feedback.
Sally is more than happy to pre-sell products as part of the event registration. Call Sally to find out more: 0401 442 464.
Be sure to scroll down this page for all the information you need.
Why Sally is your first choice for MC:
1. Event Theme and Preparation: Sally will engage with you and your speakers early in your event lead time to ensure she is briefed clearly and completely. She will liaise with you to ensure she is aligned with your event theme. She’s prepared to go to great lengths to help you bring your theme to life (she’s not afraid to throw a costume or two on!).
2. Speaker Introductions: Sally will liaise directly with your speakers to ensure she has their bio and introduction complete; pronunciation of names and terms are correct; and timings are clear with each speaker. Sally can even help the speakers to write their intro so it aligns with the event theme. She will be as much support behind the curtain as she will be engaging, professional and creating smooth transitions right before the audiences eyes.
3. Smooth Transitions: Sally will work with you to create and/or follow the event run sheet and help communicate the importance of timing and smooth transitions for all involved. She’s a stickler for timing and knows that keeping to time is about respecting the next speaker, the integrity of the event, and your audience. She’s your event coach and accountability buddy to make you shine.
4. Professional Transitions: Sally has an uncanny ability to read any audience. She knows how and when to calmly shift an audience from reflective to re-energised and ready for the next speaker. She can think on her feet and build in engagement and interactivity with an audience should extra time between speakers or activities be required. Her experience as a trainer and facilitator equips her to ensure instructions are clear for the audience when needing to explain ‘next steps’ during your event.
Be sure to scroll down this page for further helpful information.
Promoting Sally in Conjunction with Your Event:
Short Biography: SFL Short Biography
My Story: Long Biography: SFL My Story Long Bio
Please advise which images you would prefer to use for promotional material, web and print resolution can be provided.
Preparing for Sally’s Session:
Event Preliminary Details: click here
AV Requirement and Room Set Up: AV & Room Set Up
Introductions: Sally will customise an Introduction for your event. Sally takes great care in ensuring the Introduction matches her session and is audience focused so it is seamless and helps the MC and your event truly shine.
What to Expect from Sally:
Sally will be professional, friendly and prompt in all her correspondence with you: returning calls and emails promptly. You’ll see she’s as excited about your event as you are.
Sally understands first-hand from running her own events, that there are many moving parts to make the event a success. You will find Sally easy to deal with, prompt with information that you need, keen to assist, as well as happy to promote your event (as appropriate).
Things happen at the last minute, Sally is flexible and will happily adjust to ensure a smooth flowing event.
If you refer Sally to your clients or colleagues, Sally will treat them with the same exceptional level of respect and service that you will receive.
As part of the Agreement to Engage, you can expect contact from Sally to undertake a detailed event briefing. Such as, your desired outcome, learning outcomes, key messages, issues to tackle or issues/language to avoid, etc.
As your event draws closer Sally will confirm logistical details with you or your technical representative.
Sally will arrive at your event at the agreed time and report to your nominated contact person.
Within 48hours of your event, you will receive any follow up documentation and the final invoice.
Sally would value a copy of any feedback forms you use for the event. Sally loves feedback to continue her own learning!
Help Sally to Help You:
Please provide Sally with all the relevant information she needs to ensure she captures and understands the type of event, the desired outcomes, the culture of the organisation and its people.
Keep Sally up to date of any event (or relevant organisational) details as they emerge or change.
Prompt payment of invoices: remember the 50% deposit secures your event date into Sally’s calendar, don’t miss it because of a payment slip up!
If you enjoyed working with Sally and she met, if not exceeded, your expectations, a referral to your clients, suppliers or colleagues is greatly appreciated.
Please contact Sally on 0401 442 464 or sally @ sallyfoleylewis dot com