Deciding and booking Sally as your event speaker:
Sally’s Speaker One Sheet: SallyFoleyLewis OneSheet2017
Click to read the bio: SallyFoleyLewis Bio2017
Why Book Sally:
1. Qualified: My qualifications are extensive, including an MBA. Amongst other qualifications and accreditations, I am also a Fellow and Certified Learning Practitioner of the Institute of Learning Professionals, and an professional member of Professional Speakers Australia.
2. Flexible and Customised: Meeting your event requirements is something I pride myself on. I can deliver content in a variety of formats, such as keynote, breakout session, masterclass, workshop or TED-style. I will take the time to discuss your unique needs and customise content to suit your audience.
3. Engaging: Audience interaction and participation are key components of my presentations and presentation style. I am known for having an engaging sense of humour that audiences resonate with and an authenticity that warms the audience. I am often approached by many audience members straight after I leave the stage or at the end of a session.
Sally In Action
Resources for your employees / clients:
Talk to me about discounts on bulk orders of resources so you can show your client or employees you appreciate them and their professional development.
Promoting Sally in Conjunction with Your Event:
Where appropriate I will promote your event through my contacts and social media.
Short Biography: SFL Short Biography
My Story: Long Biography: SFL My Story Long Bio
I can supply you high and low res images for your event promotions.
Preparing for Sally’s Session:
Event Preliminary Details: click here
AV Requirement and Room Set Up: AV & Room Set Up
Introductions: I will customise an Introduction for your event. I take great care in ensuring the Introduction matches the session, theme and audience, and the audience set up to focus on the session. I aim to make it seamless and help the MC and your event truly shine.
Why Sally is your first choice for MC:
1. Event Theme and Preparation: I will engage with you and your speakers early in your event lead time to ensure I am briefed clearly and completely. I will liaise with you to ensure I’m aligned with your event theme. I go to great lengths to help you bring your theme to life (I’m not afraid to throw a costume or two on!).
2. Speaker Introductions: I will liaise directly with your speakers to ensure I has their introductions complete; pronunciation of names and terms are correct; and timings are clear with each speaker. I can even help your speakers to write their intro so it aligns with the event theme. I will be as much support behind the curtain as I am engaging, professional and creating smooth transitions right before the audiences eyes.
3. Smooth Transitions: I will work with you to help create and follow the event run sheet and help communicate the importance of timing and smooth transitions for all involved. I’m a stickler for timing and know that keeping to time is about respecting the next speaker, the integrity of the event, and your audience. I’m your event coach and accountability buddy to make you shine.
4. Professional Transitions: I have an uncanny ability to read any audience. I know how and when to calmly shift an audience from reflective to re-energised and ready for the next speaker. I can think on my feet and build in engagement and interactivity with an audience should extra time between speakers or activities be required. My experience as a trainer and facilitator equips me to ensure instructions are clear for the audience when needing to explain ‘next steps’ during your event.
What to Expect from Sally:
I hate to be kept waiting so I won’t do that to you: I return calls and emails promptly. If you’ve not heard from me within 24 hours assume I didn’t get the message or email. You’ll see I get as excited about your event as you do.
I understand first-hand from running my own events, that there are many moving parts to make the event a success. And the weight of that success sits squarely on your shoulders – I get that. I’m known for being easy going and willing to pitch in when ever and where ever. I can arrive early and stay late given I’m not already booked elsewhere. If you need information I will be prompt.
Things happen at the last minute, so please be assured I’m no diva and I’m flexible and will happily adjust to ensure a smooth flowing event.
If you refer me to your clients or colleagues, be confident that I will treat them with the same exceptional level of respect and service that you received.
As part of the Agreement to Engage, you can expect contact from me to undertake a detailed event briefing. Such as, your desired outcome, learning outcomes, key messages, issues to tackle or issues/language to avoid, etc. It’s not meant to overwhelm you, it’s meant to 1) make sure I create and deliver exactly (if not moreso) what you wanted and 2) give you the confidence that I’m all in and present for you.
As your event draws closer I will confirm logistical details with you or your technical representative.
I will arrive at your event at the agreed time – knowing me, probably earlier – and report to your nominated contact person.
Within 48hours of your event, you will receive any follow up documentation and the final invoice.
I would value a copy of any feedback forms you use for the event.
Help Sally to Help You:
Please provide me with all the relevant information I need to ensure I capture and understand the type of event, the desired outcomes, the culture of the organisation and its people.
Keep me up to date of any event (or relevant organisational) details as they emerge or change.
Prompt payment of invoices: remember the 50% deposit secures your event date into my calendar, don’t miss it because of a payment slip up!
If you enjoyed working with me and I met, if not exceeded, your expectations, a referral to your clients, suppliers or colleagues is greatly appreciated.
Email: sally @ sallyfoleylewis dot com
Phone: +61 (07) 3289 1409
Mobile: +61 (0) 401 442464
Post: 1 Fletcher Close, Camp Mountain QLD 4520 Australia
Travels from: Brisbane
ABN: 73 401 295 768
If you’re charged with planning your company event, this may be helpful: click here.
Terms and Conditions: An agreement to engage will be forwarded to you as part of confirming the booking. General terms and conditions can be seen here: Terms and Conditions